There is no greater betrayal in this world than that of the betrayal concerning our beloved food. Just as we’re sitting down to the dinner table, looking forward to a wonderful meal, you discover that the food manufacture has misplaced your trust and served you up a meal of disappointment and regret.
This is a classic case of EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY, in which the reality was worse than we could ever have imagined. Grab the tissue, because these images will bring a tear to food lovers everywhere. The food Gods were not smiling down on anyone when these photos were taken…
16. The Greatest Betrayal In Pizza History
The rest of the pepperoni better be very well hidden under all that cheese.
15. Egg Sandwich: 1 – You: 0
When was this sandwich made? During the great egg famine of ’09?
14. The Most Tragic Watermelon To Roll The Earth
Yet another reason not to eat fruit. A cheese toastie would never let me down in this kind of way.
13. The Saddest Pop Tart I’ve Ever Seen
I hope this is meant to be an unfrosted pop tart with some complimentary frosting, as opposed to the saddest frosted pop tart in history.
12. When Even Your Cookie Thinks You Should Be On A Diet
The only thing that could make this worse, is if that turned out to be a raisin.
11. I Feel Like They’ve Forgotten Something…
Cheese-less cheese sticks anyone?
10. Excuse Me Sir, Where’s The Rest Of My Filling?
This taco is basically just an empty folded tortilla chip.
9. So, It’s An 11 Inch Long Then?
When your foot long is an inch short.
8. But the insides are the best part!
7. No Breakfast Should Let You Down Like This
This muffin looks like it’s having a worse day than you.
6. Who Are You Kidding? That’s Not A Chicken Burger
That’s just a chicken nugget in a bun.
5. Where’s The Rest Of It?
When you pay for a large, but the only thing that’s large is the box.
4. Massive Bun, Or Tiny Sausage?
Classic case of “well I thought it would be bigger”.
3. This Better Be Some Sort Of Sick Joke
If you’re going to coat a burger in cheese at least do it properly!
2. When You’re Conned Into Buying Air
On no wait, I think I see a chip in there.
1. That Stone Better Be Pregnant With A Second Avocado
Almost not worth the effort of peeling this.
If you think those meals were disappointing then you haven’t seen nothing yet. Take a peak at this video of a woman enjoying some live scorpions skewered on a stick.
Now that really is my idea of a food fail, though in all fairness, she seems to be enjoying them and that’s all that matters I suppose.