When any devoted owner loses their pet, they will go to great lengths to find them again. Typically, people will put up signs in their neighborhood, featuring a picture of their pet and offering a reward if the animal is found.
Well, the following rebels have shown us their own take on the classic “lost and found” posters, and they are funny as hell.
1. It was always a bit of a drifter
Hopefully, one day it will be back where it belongs. But until that day, we salute you, Mr. Wisples.
2. If you don’t get the reference, shame on you
Unless, of course, you’ve been in a coma since 1982, then it’s perfectly reasonable.
3. There’s definitely a point to this
I didn’t want to include this one, nor did I want to leave it off, nor do I have anything of substance to say. I hope you are well.
4. This owner just wanted their neighborhood to know they don’t want their lost dog back
And who can blame them? Definitely not me.
5. It is as valid a sign as any other
Why? BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME.
6. You can’t argue with Prince
Umm, something about protecting his hair from the purple rain…
7. I think I know what happened to their parrot
It’s as good a way to go as any…
8. He only bit on very special occasions
Unfortunately, he met a particularly nasty fate when killed, undeservingly so, by someone who didn’t appreciate his special bite. What a d*ck.
9. LOOK AT THIS DOG
Why? Because he’s a beautiful motherf*cking dog, that’s why!
10. Flies may be an unconventional choice of pet…
But they have so much in common with man’s best friend – they’re hairy, they have more than two legs, and they’re not humans… just so much.
11. This guy’s clearly living in The Flintstones
But guys, what they if they really have come back after millions of years of extinction?
12. This is how you reason with a burglar
With a load of “f*ck yous”.
13. Imaginary friends need love and attention too
Usually, they reside safe and soundly in their owners’ heads, but this one was a bit of a rebel.
14. What is your choice?
The person who made this is the very epitome of “way too much time on their hands”.
15. It has sentimental value after all
I hope someone did “the right thing”.
16. The worst kind of lost and found poster
The stuff of nightmares…
17. They very suspiciously didn’t include a photo of the colostomy bag
For that reason, I have come to the conclusion that the whole thing was fake.
18. The best way to get someone to dump you
19. It’s a cause for celebration
Congrats man, congrats.
Well, this just goes to show that you don’t need to have lost a pet to feel obliged to stick up a load of “lost and found” posters. Yep, it turns out that they’re the perfect way to show off your comedy chops, which the people on this list clearly have in spades.