1. An unsung hero
2. “Oh, they’re at the bottom of a trash heap, sweetie!”
3. Should I even bother trying to stop it?
4. Screens are a parents best friend
5. That makes sense
6. Such an unsteady hold
7. The sad truth
8. Reading in between the lines
9. Don’t you hate it when your kids outsmart you?
10. Be prepared to throw all logic out the window
11. A parent’s worst nightmare
12. This just got all too real
13. I mean, he’s not wrong
14. Wait that’s actually a really good point…
15. It’s a process
16. We must accept the things we can’t change
17. This kid is going to either be the worst or the best one day
18. Tread lightly, little one
19. This includes all of those curse words you keep trying to stop using
20. That’s just a more appropriate name
21. Oh, you just wait
22. I like this girl’s style
23. The heart wants what it wants
24. It’s not mean, it’s necessary
25. *Sobs quietly to self*
26. Baby steps
27. They really have their priorities straight
28. This kid gets it
29. A very, very smart tip
30. Oh, you didn’t mean to order 12 gum ball machines?
31. Happy Easter, everyone
32. Might have to start making cost-benefit analysis charts
33. The most truthful statement ever madeIf you’re a parent, you’ve definitely had some of these thoughts before. And if you aren’t, then you’re probably currently wondering if you should just get a dog and skip this whole parenting thing. If you’re nervous about your current or future parenting skills, take a deep breathe and check out these 20 people who haven’t quite figured out this whole parenting thing yet.