1. Best airline around
2. Hey there, handsome
3. Perfect pear butt
4. Can I bother you for a minute?
5. Making important decisions every day
6. Hugh Jackman will be okay, don’t worry
7. This baby cannot handle the zoom
8. But do we have to?
9. Leo DiCaprio takes his pup out for a stroll and they are equally thrilled about it
10. If Jesus had a dog
11. This bad*ss bird
12. An emotional moment between puppies
13. Hehe stop! It tickles!
14. The Scream: Llama edition
15. Mr. Seal Your Girl
16. The kitty Gotham deserves, but not the kitty Gotham needs
17. The original tiger was out sick the day of the photoshoot
18. A gift from my country to yours, you’re welcome
19. What seems to be the problem, officer?
20. Obama is one smooth criminal
21. When the artist becomes the art itself
22. Leo DiCaprio is cold
23. Hey, guys?
24. Paint me like one of your French monkeys
25. This man was once our President
26. These pigeons have seen some stuff
27. He came in like a wrecking ball
28. Welcome to the lizard lounge
29. I want to be as relaxed as this dog
30. Rough night out
31. Capybara getting prepped for his next race
32. Now that’s just cruel
33. For me? You shouldn’t have!
34. Maestro, Meowstro
35. Relationship goalsI think it’s safe to say that the creators of these Photoshopped works of art are truly battle-winners. They probably spent way too much time creating these masterpieces, but it clearly all paid off. There are some common themes among the best ones: they often have either cute animals, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Donald Trump. This comes as no surprise, as those are basically the internet’s three favorite topics in general. If you particularly enjoyed #5, then you’ll probably want to learn more about how Trump putting a lid back on his pen sparked an epic Photoshop battle.